Markets are one of the most important places to visit during your holidays. It's a good opportunity to find high quality products all year round, so don't hesitate!
- Saint-Pair-sur-Mer, Farmers' and organic market, Ferme de Crécey, from 5pm to 7.30pm
- Bréhal (in the cemetery car park)
- Folligny, Church Square
- Granville, Organic market, Cours Jonville, from 16h30 to 19h
- Jullouville, Summer market
- New in 2021: Yquelon, small market from 4.30pm to 8pm.
- La Haye-Pesnel
- Granville, Market area, Place du 11 novembre, near the stadium
- Granville, rue Saint-Sauveur. Designer's market: jewellery, clothes and other eco-responsible items make up the stalls of this alternative market, which is animated each week by musicians.
- Granville, Farmers' and organic market, Farm of La Chèvre Rit, from 5pm to 7.30pm
- Coudeville-sur-Mer, Summer market, from 6pm. From 14 July to 15 August.
- Granville : Haute Ville, square of Doctor Cambernon, organic market and local products during the summer from 4pm to 8pm
- Longueville, summer market of local products until August 26th from 5.30 pm to 9.30 pm
- The Lucerne d'Outremer, near the multi-purpose hall, summer market of local products from 5.30 pm to 8 pm
- Champeaux Bourg (in the morning from 10am)
- Jullouville, from 15 June to 15 September, small summer food market from 9am to 1pm
- Donville-les-Bains, small food market from 9am to 1pm
- Saint-Martin-de-Bréhal, lively summer market
- Saint-Pair-sur-Mer (Kairon), small summer food market from 9am to 1pm
- Beauchamps, small food market from 9am to 1pm